Friday, January 30, 2009

Iced Honey Bun

Alright, this is going to be more of an "I can't believe this" post...but really I can't believe this.

I was at work and picked up this big Iced Honey Bun. It looked really good and I knew that I shouldn't eat it. Well, I put it aside and said I will eat this tomorrow.

I went and looked at the Nutrition chart...my eyes just about popped out of my head when I read the calorie content. I don't even want to tell you (especially because now I don't want to eat it)...it was.....958 calories. You read that right 958. And that is just the calories..nothing else. Alright, well, it had 102 grams of Carbs. I don't think that I need to eat this anymore. I think that it will sit in the cupboard for a long time. Or maybe I will make it last for 2-weeks and eat one bite every day. But I could not eat that in one day. NO WAY!!!

And yes, I will update with a picture later tonight or sometime this weekend so that you can see the proof of the chart.

Alright, I guess I am done ranting about this. But I just couldn't believe it.

No comments: