Monday, January 26, 2009

Craigslist

Tonight was my night of taking pictures and listing items on Craigslist. I am hoping to sell a lot before I have a garage sale in June. I just hate having to hold onto it for that long. And the items are way to nice to just take to goodwill. So we will see what happens.

Some of the things that I have listed are baby boy items, birthday items, a men's suit, some junior's clothes and I think that I am going to list a couple of throw pillows. But I am not sure.

I do know that I will be taking a trip to goodwill sometime this week. I have two boxes of VHS tapes that no one wants. I will keep a few and see if I can sell them. I would hate to see them just get pitched. But who knows??

So if you are looking for anything just let me know..I may just have what you are looking for!!!

No comments: