Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Vacation!!!



I can't wait...as you have all seen on the bottom of my blog we are going to Disney! Our first trip as a "family". It is going to be so much fun!



So tonight we finally made our reservations for our hotel in Florida!!! I can't believe that it is already time to do this as it seems like we just started to talk about it. I am psyched!!!

We are going to be staying at Comfort Suites Maingate. It just looks cool and we are going to be using our points, so that is going to be helping out a lot!! This hotel is near everything that we are going to be doing. Disney, Seaworld and anything else that we decide to do while we are there. Plus, they have a kiddie pool!! How awesome is that?





So we are leaving very early the morning of April 10...that way we can get there Saturday night sometime. Right now my hubby is working on finding a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia that we can stay at Friday night. I have never been there either! This is going to be a great trip. I can't wait.

Tonight while we were talking about our trip we decided that we are going to go and stay a night on the ocean. So we will be leaving Orlando on Tuesday and we are going to go to Daytona Beach and stay the night. We can put our feet in the ocean. I have never stayed in a hotel on the ocean (at least not that I can remember). I feel like a little kid again...excited over a vacation. LOL :-)



I will be taking the computer with me and I will be putting pictures on here all thru out vacation, but that is still two months away. I know that I will talk more about it too before it actually happens. :-)

No comments: