Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year...New Me

Alright, so I have decided that I am going to exercise more this year. I did really well last summer with it, but I didn't stick to it. And now I am going too. With Florida just around the corner, I am going to get rid of this baby belly that I have left over and get to feeling better about myself also.

So as of right now, I walked one mile on Friday the 2nd and I used my exercise ball on Saturday the 3rd.

So that means that tomorrow I will be walking. I am going to try to do the exercise ball at least 2 to 3 times a week...and then walk every day.

My goal in to lose at least 15 lbs, that might change when I weigh myself in the morning. We will see.

So I will keep you all updated as to how this is going for me. If there is anyone that would like to join me, please let me know. I would love to have other people there to encourage me and push me along!!

No comments: