I thought that I would do a post of things that Donny really likes right now. That way I have it and I will always remember it. I wish that I would have done this a long time ago and just kept updating it. But, I didn't, so I will just start it now.
Here we go:
1. Handy Manny Tool Kit.... He loves being able to help out wherever he can. Especially if it involves needing to use his tools. I would have to say his favorite tool is Pat the Hammer.
2. Handy Manny TV show. That is all that we watch on tv anymore. I must admit, it is a really good show and I love the fact that Donny is learning new things from it. I just wish that we could get some new shows out pretty soon!!!
3. Ford Mustangs...doesn't matter new or old...he loves them. He loves his "Knight Rider"..it goes fast and it can fly!!
4. Max the Dog from the Grinch who Stole Christmas. We bought this stuffed animal in Dec of 2006...we still have him and he still loves him. The only problem is that we only have one of them and I don't know what we are going to do if we lose him. That is going to be a very sad day.
5. Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks...oh my goodness...these are the best thing ever!! He loves them, but he only gets them on occasion!! But I do love when they are on sale!!
6. Books...he loves to read with his mommy and I love to read to him. He got a lot of books for Christmas and he loves them all!! Here are just a few that he likes a lot:
So, what I will do is in a couple of months I will do another list. That way I know what is his top toy all the time. And I can then print it off and have it for a scrapbook.
Where was blogger when I was pregnant and when I had a newborn? I would have loved to have done this for 2 years now. Oh well..what can I say..