Monday, January 19, 2009

What must get done this week..

Alright, so this week my husband had to go to work. He is somewhere in Wisconson..and working on some machine.

So while I am here in Michigan I am going to do some work of my own. I MUST get our bedroom cleaned. This is something that has needed to be done for a really long time and now is the time. I just need to figure out when I am going to get it all done. I would love to have it done before my hubby comes home, but I doubt that will happen.

I am going to be taking a lot of stuff to goodwill and trying to organize the stuff that I have for a June garage sale. Yes, I have stuff for a garage sale already. I am crazy, but I love to make a little bit of extra money.

I am sure that I will be posting a lot of new things on Craigslist as i have had some success with that in the past. I just need to get a lot of "stuff" out. And I want my hubby to be able to see that I have done it. And I want him to be proud of me.

1 comment:

Amanda: said...

Good luck with your "chores" for the week :)

I can't wait for spring to get here so I can open up the windows, air out the house and PURGE my heart out during Spring Cleaning :)