Wednesday, April 29, 2020

March 19, 2020



Today is Friday! We have been home all week. We have been having a blast and getting to do a lot of things at home that we haven't done in awhile. Let's just say, things are getting cleaned and the garbage cans have been FULL!!!  I have been cooking sooo many meals, and let me tell you, I am so not used to that. With the hours that we both were working, neither of us ever felt like cooking. I will say though that Don was getting some meals around here at home the last few months before this started and I loved coming home to a cooked meal! The kids are even enjoying it when I cook lunch for them!! So today I made pancakes with sprinkles...and of course they were "Frozen" sprinkles. They were gone of course and I am thinking I will need to do that again soon. 





After lunch we made time to play a couple of card games together. First we played UNO and then we played WAR. My kids love this game and it just wouldn't end. I believe Donny won, but I really don't remember, lol.



After a few games of cards, I decided I needed to finish cleaning in the living room. It was so close to being done, that I just had to do it. And I pray that it stays clean..that the toys stay put and that I don't let things over take everywhere. And if I do, I better get on it and clean it up!! I think that tomorrow it will be completely done, yay!!

At bedtime, we read a classic book. One of my favorites and I think my son really likes this one too. We love reading and I hope that love continues on with them. 

And just so I have it as a reference and to keep track for history purpose, here are a couple of images from MLive's facebook page. 




And now we have stores closing so they can clean and restock. But it hasn't even gotten to our county. We are sure it is here, they just haven't been tested yet. I am sure once the tests start coming in, we will see them pop up everywhere.

We are all in this together.





No comments: