Tuesday, April 28, 2020

March 18, 2020

Oh man, we are already into Thursday of our first week home. The Coronavirus is closing everything up, everywhere. These are a couple of pictures to show what I mean by everything is shutting down. I got these off of the MLive Facebook page. The Big Three shutdown operations, due to not being able to social distance in the factory and too many people were getting sick.
 So on days that this is happening, we are home and staying safe. We aren't going out. Don is an essential worker, so he goes to work and comes home. I am thankful that he is still working. But I know that they don't have a lot of people around and they can easily social distance at his job.

Today was just another not so busy day. Some school work, some cleaning and a lot of time together. Just being thankful that we are together. And we have started to read a lot of our books that we have. I have actually decided that it was time to start reading them on Facebook live. And Makayla agreed that she would do that with me. Lastly for today, Makayla tried chocolate milk for the first time and she loved it!! We signed up to get food from the school for the time that the kids are out and they sent home two bags worth of milk!!! I think all but 5 were drank..they loved it. And the kids love the food that is coming home in those bags too. I am so happy to be part of an amazing school district!




Yay!! Tomorrow is Friday!! Cannot wait to see what the rest of this week has in store for us!


No comments: