Monday, December 1, 2008

Relaxing afternoon

So, I am finally able to relax.

I had school this morning and I baby-sat at Jazzercise..then it was on towards home. I am really glad that I had nothing to do today. I just don't feel good today. I have a really bad headache.

My son is sleeping and my husband is in the livingroom working on his computer. So I sit here with Wonder Pets on (that is what my son was watching and I just haven't turned it off yet) thinking about what I should do next. I think that I am going to get some mail together to get out and then I think that I will be taking a tiny nap myself.

I know later tonight we will be going out to get my husband's rental car, as he is going to Cleveland tomorrow. He will be home on Wednesday evening. That is not too bad. We will miss him though. I also would like to stop at Hallmark. I need to buy an ornament for an exchange that I am doing. SO we will see.

I guess I am off to relax now. Maybe I will have something interesting to write about later. As the brain really doesn't want to work right now.

Oh, and I will get some more pictures up too.

No comments: