Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Wow...whoever thought that I would actually have a day to do NOTHING???

We didn't go and do anything today....Not exactly what I had planned on, but that is ok too. I need a day to do nothing. I do have bowling tonight, but that is something for me...and I enjoy that.

Now tomorrow on the other hand is going to be crazy. I have church and then I have to meet a friend to close out my jelwery party that I am having and then back to church. No rest for me tomorrow....

Well, my hubby had to go to Kentucky Thursday night. He will be home tomorrow night at like 9:30pm, but then has to leave Monday afternoon to go to Minnesota. But he will be home the weeks of Christmas and New Years. So I am thankful for that.

This is short for today...off to work on Christmas cards. Need to get those out ASAP!!!

No comments: