Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year

Wow!!! I am not doing too well with writing on here am I?!?!

I don't think that I will post a ton of pics from last April to now, If I do I won't write a lot about them. Things are going good and Donny started kindergarten in Septemeber....He loves it. I am working mornings so that I can be with him in the afternoons and I love it!!!! Never thought that I would be getting up at 5:30am to go to work, but hey I get to be with my boy!!!!

Hubby is working third shift still. But it works out perfectly, he can take Donny to school in the morning and then I get him after I get out of work. We have been doing a lot of things as a family again too!!! It is hard when he works third shift, especially on the weekends. But we make it work.

We are still huge into drag racing. We are even starting to travel to some races!!!! We went to a huge Mustang race in July, and Donny got 2nd place in his bracket!!!! It was awesome and he was featured in a national known magazine for the NMRA!!!! We of course had to get a few copies of it!!!!

We hope that the new year finds you well and I will hopefully post more soon!!! I will even be including some items on here to do with me learning to cook!!! With some great receipes!!!

Happy New Year!!

No comments: