Thursday, May 3, 2012

How is it already May???

Wow! It is already May, where has this year gone? Didn't Donny just start kdg in the fall? Didn't we just make a Christmas wishlist? And here we are making a birthday wishlist and thinking about vacations for the summer. We will be watching Donny graduate from kindergartin in a month. How is it possible that I am going to have a 6 year old and an almost 1st grader?? Not right, they grow up way too fast!! But I am going to have a blast with him this summer!! We are going to get a zoo pass this year! I cannot wait, it is going to be awesome!! Donny and I are going to have so much fun! So as we talk about May, we start drag racing this weekend!! Cannot wait for it! It has been a long 6 months without it. :-) the car is ready to go (hopefully) and we areready to cheer Don on!! Another new thing is that we have started to look for a house. Not really for sure on when anything is going to happen with that, but we have seen some. We have walked thru two houses ( this past fall ), and we are now looking on the internet at other houses. Not many out there that meet our requirements, but the right house will show up soon. And when it does, I will have to write about it and I will include pictures!! As I lay here and write this there is a storm moving thru. I have Donny laying next to me falling asleep and I am just listening to the thunder. And hoping that I will get a good night sleep. I am sure I will as I am tired, but if we have some big storms I may not sleep well. Hoping to sleep thru them!! Alright, well I better get to bed myself... Could be a long night. Maybe I will try and get some pictures up tomorrow. That would be great!!!

No comments: