Sunday, April 17, 2011

A year later

Ok, it has been a year!! I need to get better at this. At some point I will get pictures up from May of last year up until now....It is just going to take awhile.

But while I am on here, I wanted to take a minute and talk about Listia. This is a site kind of like ebay, but it doesn't involve money. It involves credits. You are bidding on the item that you want with the credits that you have. I love it!!! And most of the time you can offer FREE SHIPPING, unless it is really heavy. Right now, I have one all of my auctions with Free shipping. I know that I will have to change that soon. But we shall see.

I have already had one auction end and that was a  Playstation 2 game (Metal gear solid 2) and it went for just over 400 credits. So once I ship it, I will get my credits. I am sooo excited. I am hoping to get pacifiers for some of my sock babies!!!

So if you are interested in signing up under me, let me know and I will get you the link!!!

thanks

No comments: