Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Fever!!

After today, I am ready for spring. I knew that it was supposed to get warm today, but I didn't realize that it was going to be close to 70 degrees. It was so nice out. I went to work with a long sleeve shirt and no jacket. It was soooo great.


When I got home from work, my hubby had Donny out side playing. I believe that he was out there for over 2 hours!!!! That is awesome!! I wish I could have played with him outside. Next time I will. Also, I found out that Daddy is spoiling him tonight by taking him to McDonald's and letting him play there. What a great Daddy!


So this weekend it is supposed to be in the 50's but with rain. That is ok though as on Sunday we are going to go to Playhouse Disney Live! at Wings Stadium. I cannot wait, I really think that Donny is going to enjoy it. I just hope that he will sit thru it!
I think that he will like Handy Manny the best..I think that I will like them all! Funny
I will try to get some pictures and post them though, I don't know how well they will turn out though as we are in the stands and not close to the stage.
So spring please come to Michigan soon as we are ready for it!!

No comments: