Monday, March 16, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live!!! pictures

So as you all know, we went to PlayHouse Disney Live! a couple of weekends ago. We did this more on the fact that we are going to Disney and wanted to see how Donny would do with it. He did awesome! And we all loved the show. It was cute and well worth it.

As you can see I have posted a lot of pics...please enjoy them and I will be back to write tomorrow!


Little Einsteins and Rocket

Handy Manny, the tools and Mr. Lopart

Donny with his drink

Donny with a very blue tongue

MMC Gang


Goofy

Now we really can't wait for Florida!!!

2 comments:

Amanda: said...

Looks like a great time! I thought about taking Logan, but I didn't know how he would do with it. Thanks for the pics!

Sara Kinney said...

How old is Logan? Donny will be three at the end of May and did awesome...until the very end..but I had some fruit snacks and that really helped!!!