Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am a Toddler!


I am a Toddler.

If it's on, I must turn it off.

It it's off, I must turn it on.

It it's closed, it must be opened.

If it's full, it will be more interesting emptied.

It it's empty, it will be more interesting full.

It it has a flat surface, it must be banged upon.

It Mommy's hands are full, I must be carried.

If Mommy' is in a hurry and wants to carry me,

I must walk alone.

If it has buttons, they must be pushed.

If the volume is low, it must go high.

It it's toilet paper, it must be unrolled on the floor.

It it's a drawer, it must be pulled upon.

If you do it, I wanted to do it.

If you want me to do it, I want you to do it.

If it has a tail, I must yank it.

If Mommy wants me to come, I must run away.

If Mommy wants me to let go,

I must CLING ON FOR DEAR LIFE!

If it's stacked up, it must be knocked down.

If it's a rock, it must be picked up.

If it's a doll, it must not wear clothes.

It it's Mommy or Daddy,

They must be hugged and loved forever!

I am a Toddler!!!

No comments: