Friday, February 26, 2021

This is Me...


This is Me...

I am doing the best that I can with everything that has been thrown at me. 

I am taking one day at a time and really taking in every moment that I can. 

Not everything is perfect, but everything is ok. 

I sometimes wonder what life would look like if things didn’t drastically change 11 months ago. 

What would we be doing? 

How busy would our lives be? 

Would we have time to do fun things?

I look at this picture and see someone that looks fun, loving and loves to smile. 

I don’t see that she may be trying to hold it together to make sure everything goes the way it should at home. 

She is doing ok. She is loving her life even more right now. 

And she is strong. 

She has a family that is supporting her and cheering her on. 

I also have God on my side. He loves me unconditionally and will never leave my side. He is my biggest fan and will always guide me in the right direction.

This is me...

 

No comments: