Saturday, January 12, 2019

Summer 2016

Summer 2016
 
This summer we were ready for a fun week of travel. But this vacation didn't go as planned. Don started having some stomach pain the week before and went to the ER three times before they admitted him and determined that his gallbladder needed to come out. We were being so hopeful that we could join the family in Ohio for a couple of days, but instead we stayed home and on Sunday, June 25th, Don was admitted into the hospital to have his gallbladder removed the next morning. On Monday morning, I found a couple of amazing people that could watch my kids so I could go up to the hospital. I was there all day. His surgery got moved back to in the afternoon sometime, but I was there. His gallbladder wasn't happy, and so we are happy that they finally decided to take it out. Once he got back to his room, I left and came home. He needed to rest and I knew he would call me later that night to chat. He was there until Wednesday...and I was finally able to bring him home. He needed rest and I wanted to do something fun with our kiddos, so we had a little staycation. Here are some pictures from that week.
 
Off to the Air Zoo
 
 
 
 
 
 

At Binder Park Zoo
 
 

 
 


At the Field of Flight in Battle Creek


 
 
 




No comments: