Sunday, April 19, 2009

A little bit delayed

Saturday

April 11, 2009

Not a good day at all. I was sick last night. And I don't think that it was the flu. My nerves went crazy and it just happened.

Here is my son...taking up the whole bed


So, I was in bed all day. My hubby and little boy did go to Wal-mart for me. Got me soup and crackers. They also got me some Sprite Zero, but I did have to share that. Little Donny loves it.

By afternoon, I was feeling a little better, but I let the boys go have fun. They were going to go to the aquarium, but they had weird rules. It was 2pm and you couldn't get in until 4pm. Whatever.

So, they got back and I took a nap. A 3 hour nap actually. And I felt good when I woke up. So we went to the mall that was right across the street. What an interesting place. Went back to the hotel and by 10pm we were all sleeping.





Hoping tomorrow will be better...

No comments: